5/23/11

How should I start raising money for my friend with leukemia?


How should I start raising money for my friend with leukemia?My best friend is 13 years old, she was recently diagnosed with leukemia. I wanted some ideas on how I should raise money for her, but I don't think I'm going to start just yet. I was thinking about putting a jar in a few of the convenience stores around here, but I don't know exactly what kind of information I should provide on it. Any suggestions?

Answer by Angela
Sorry to hear about your friend. The Max Foundation has rubber bracelets that you can sell to raise money. You can put her picture and a small summary of her situation & talk to the owners about what's going on. Be careful with the jars--some people are desperate & will take them

Answer by Char
Contact the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. They can help her family if money is an issue.
http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/hm_lls
Also, to raise money for ALL L&L victims, try Team in Training:
http://www.teamintraining.org/
Best wishes

Give your answer to this question below! Information about multiple myeloma and other plasma cell neoplasms.


Orignal From: How should I start raising money for my friend with leukemia?

No comments:

Post a Comment