5/24/11

Chemotherapy is most effective on which type of cancer?


Chemotherapy is most effective on which type of cancer?I can't seem to find any statistics on this, and I know there are many combinations of chemo and radiation, but which type of cancer responds most readily to chemo by itself? Also, is there a specific form of cancer that is never treated using chemo?

Answer by juliemar b
Well, Breast cancer is the most curable type of cancer so maybe chemotherapy really works on it.. i hope i helped..^_^

Answer by Michael C
leukemia responds very well to chemo I have just finished six months of it for chronic lymphatic leukemia and am now in remission . I do not know of any cancer that does not respond to chemotherapy with the exception of cancer that has metastasized when chemotherapy becomes ineffective.

Answer by april
Basal cell is just cut out, not normally treated with chemo unless it's spread. Cancers found early usually respond well to chemo. There's many different chemos for many different cancers. I would think I'm doing very well on my chemo for brain cancer since it hasn't started growing again. I just took it about an hour ago and I feel great.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Information about multiple myeloma and other plasma cell neoplasms.


Orignal From: Chemotherapy is most effective on which type of cancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment